- Pisaonline.it primo portale su Pisa dal 1996!
- La versione Mobile attiva dal 2012!
- Aggiornamenti continui su Pisa e provincia
SPECIAL OFFERS | REVIEWS | IN AND AROUND | PHOTO | VIDEO | EVENTS | NEWS | JOB OPPORTUNITY
IN AND AROUND PISA
MUSEO PIAGGIO GIOVANNI ALBERTO AGNELLI - PONTEDERA
The permanent exhibition, divided into three collections Vespa, Piaggio and Gilera, includes over one hundred models of various types of vehicles, engines and mechanical parts, which have shaped the history of Italian and international transport.
From Tuesday to Saturday from 10.00 to 18.00
Closed Sunday and Monday
Guided tours on request on reservation
• groups of up to 10 persons: 20 euros
• groups of up to 20 people: 40 euros
• groups of up to 30 persons: 50 euros
• Schools: 20 euro up to 30 students
On the occasion of exhibitions and events, the schedule may be delayed
From Pisa: take the SGC Fi-Pi-Li, exit Pontedera
From Pisa: CPT-town, destination Pontedera
From Pisa: Trenitalia, destination Pontedera - Casciana Spa
Note: On arrival off the subway and go in the opposite direction of the station building. Going out into the street, turn left on Viale Piaggio and walk about 400 meters: the entrance to the museum is on the right side of the road.
MUSEO PIAGGIO GIOVANNI ALBERTO AGNELLI - PONTEDERA PontederaIn and around article by:
PORTALE PISA, ITALY, Pisa